Here is my exact experience with this company, as copy/pasted from my email exchange with them:

*Hi there,

I need to cancel the order below completely, as I've decided to move in a different direction.

Thank you!

*No response

*Hello,

I sent an email yesterday to cancel this order (below) but no one responded, then payment was still pulled from my bank account today. Please advise?

*No response

2 DAYS later:

*Hello,

This is the third email I've sent to cancel this order. Is there a reason no one is responding, and I am still out $225? What now? I'm expected to pay to ship an order back that I clearly cancelled, before it was fulfilled? The remarkable thing is that my request has been sent to three different email addresses, and STILL, no one is responding. I mean, seriously. Seriously?? My mother contacted you immediately after I placed the order to add another shoe, and boy! Someone was right on top of THAT! Well... for a minute, at least. Then, whoever it was must've fallen asleep, because the shoe was never added, they never responded again, I ended up writing to cancel, was ignored, and charged for shoes I don't want. This is a complete and utter failure. Give me my money back, now.

And suddenly, someone responds!!

**Your order has been cancelled and a refund initiated with Paypal. Please keep in mind that we do not have any control over how quickly Paypal will refund your account. If you have any further questions, please take it up with them. Please do NOT contact us again with your immature temper tantrums. You are wasting everyone's time.**

Now, this person is acting as if they've already refunded my payment, and that PAYPAL is to blame for it not being there. Except that the email immediately following this one was from Paypal alerting me of my refund. So basically, someone was reading my emails all along and just... not responding! Then when I finally get angry and convey that anger in a final email, someone decides to reply and call me names?? They take my money, ignore me, then accuse me of wasting their time!?

Also, please note that I paid for two day shipping, and as it turns out, THEY NEVER SHIPPED THE SHOES. My order status is still listed on their site as "Payment Received" The shoes would be here by now had they been shipped when they were supposed to be. Also? When I went to file a complaint with the BBB, I found 5 other complaints filed in the past year alone.

Unreal.

Had an Experience with Wedding Party Shoes?

Comments

I've been waiting since the start of August and as my dress fitting is getting closer - thought I'd find out where my shoes are.

3 emails and 2 phone calls (no answer) still nothing :-(

I'm joining the club here.I ordered and NEVER received my wedding shoes.

And yes, my card HAS been charged. I've sent multiple emails with no reply, which is ironic since they post on their site that they respond within a day... they certainly responded quickly when I ordered the shoes. Well, I hope others don't take the risk that I did.

Just go to a store!!:( :(

I am right in the middle of pretty much the same thing with Wedding Party Shoes. They do not respond to emails nor do they answer their phone or return calls. I am asking for a full refund from them (hope I get it) and I am going to report them to my bank and to the Better Business Bureau.

Plus, why would they ship your shoes when you canceled the order??Did you expect to get a refund AND also get the shoes?

This sounds like a personal attack to me.Bad karma, I say.

I don't see what the problem is.Are you upset that they didn't respond to your email right away?

You know, it's not like they TOOK your money. You placed an order, paid for it, then canceled and were refunded.

How did they take your money?Seems like an overreaction on your part.

spharoe

Exactly. Thank you, for that.

It does matter that they didn't even ship the shoes. It shows a lot about their general business practices. If someone's going to pay extra to expedite an order, then expedite the d*** order!

spharoe

This actually just happened yesterday, so it's not like I'm rolling around in the same pile of dirt for weeks on end here.

Yeah, I got my money back, I've had issues with other companies in my lifetime, and gotten my money back before. It happens. What pissed me off, was the way I was treated. My goal in posting this is really for other consumers.

See, I managed to post this complaint so many times, in so many places, in just an hour, that now? Whenever anyone Googles these jackasses with the words "complaint" or "review"? Well, heh, all they see is me! If they see how weddingpartyshoes.com handled me, they'll most likely go elsewhere for their bridal needs. Mission accomplished. Thank you for your candor.

Your ultimate goal was to be refunded, which you were. Whether they shipped the shoes or not matters not. You're done with this situation.